Cummins 150 kW Diesel Generator DGFA 4487897
CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINES
- Rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel engine with excellent transient performance.
- Certified to U.S. EPA Mobile Off Highway Standards.
- Lightweight, compact, and excellent fuel economy.
- Equipped with electronic governor.
- Includes jacket water heater for more reliable operation in emergency standby applications.
- The most advanced, reliable, and capable generator set control system available in the market today.
- Integrated generator set governing, voltage regulation, and protection in one easy-to-operate customer interface.
- Designed and built by Cummins Power Generation.
- Oversized alternator for improved motor starting and low temperature rise in prime and continuous applications.
- Permanent magnet excitation for improved performance in cyclic and non-linear load applications.
- 12-lead reconnectable alternator for quick reconnection to a wide array of voltages.
- Multiple voltage selector switch (480/277 VAC/3 phase/Wye or 208/120 VAC/3 phase/Wye or 240/120 VAC/3 phase delta).
- Internal 120 VAC shore power distribution panel for powering:
- Jacket Water Heater
- Battery charger
- GFI protected convenience receptacles
- Battery disconnect switch.
- Safety switch on load connection cover.
- Low fuel level and retention tank fluid detection alarms.
Cummins Engine Model: 6CTA8.3-G
Sound Level dBa @7m: 72
Generator Specification sheet #: S-1125 50Hz and S-1126 60Hz
Hours of Operation (75% Load):