This 2012 16′ Cut Shack Trailer was manufactured by Intercontinental Truck Body and is in VERY GOOD overall condition. The trailer is fully insulated and comes with both air conditioning and heat. It also comes with a 1.1m³ Dual Wall Spill Tank, Bard AC/Heater unit and Pump.
*Please scroll down for a full list of features and equipment.
This unit can be viewed in our Llyodminster Alberta storage yard. Please call 1-855-5CALROC (225762) or use our contacts page if you have any questions, need a quote or are ready to place an order.
2012 18 Foot Insulated Cut Shack Trailer
–AC and Heat 120v
– 1.1m³ Dual Wall Spill Tank.
–Bard Heater and Pump
16’L x 8’W x 84″ H Type Van Body c/w:
Frame and Body Construction:
- 1TB Patented “Snap-Lock” panel c/w integral vertical rib 12″ O.C.
- HSS 3x2x.125 Steel tubing cross members spaced 12″ O.C.
- One piece aluminum roof skin c/w roof bows at 24″ O.C.
- 2″ SM Styrofoam insulation and 16Ga. Aluminum lining
- 2″ Urethane floor insulation
- Lonplate II non slip vinyl flooring over 3/4″ plywood
Curb Side Doors and Compartments:
- 30″ wide door x full height
- Chrome Freezer Lock
- Slide out step at side door
- Install rubber matting on all shelves and in all drawers
- Interior walls and cabinetry to be painted white FLNA 4002
- All counter tops to be “Pewter Brush” colour c/w oak nosing
- All interior doors equipped with lift and turn latches
- 48″L workbench located on roadside centered along wall
- 1- 36″L x 36″H x 24″D Double door cabinet on rear wall against curbside wall
- 3 – Drawers under workbench, #7400, 120Ib slides
- 36″ fume hood located over workbench, fabricated from aluminum
- Fume hood to have 12 Volt “Fantastic” power roof vent
- 1-sink mounted in countertop for hot/cold water
- 1 – sink mounted in countertop for Varsol
- Sinks to come with Lab style faucets with long neck
- 1 – “Arison GL4Ti” 4 gallon point of use on demand electric water heater
- 1 – 10 gallon grey tank
- 1 – 10 gallon fresh water tank
- 2 -14″ x 14″ RV style roof vents (crank up style) Located+/- 6′ back from the front and rear walls centered
- 1 12V “Shurf1011 water pump c/w remote switch
- All wiring to be run in walls/ceiling
- Bard 1 ton A/C – Heater
- W12A1 -K02XXXXXJ
- Wall mounted unit on rear wall opposite cabinet
- Per quote number 0110957
- Service panel Cuttler Hammer CCPL108 panel with breakers to suit configuration
- All wiring to panel from power source
- 6 duplex receptacles evenly installed throughout the countertop
- 30A 125/250v 4W single stage T/L shoreline plug
- 4 – 48″ Vapor-proof fluorescents c/w switch at entry door
Exterior Finishing and Mechanical
- Paint exterior white FLNA 4002 – Sikkens paint process
- 36″ W x 24″ H Access door on roadside for water tank access
- c/w “T” handle, 2 point lock
7,000lb GVWR Axle Assembly:
- HSS 6x2x.188 running gear frame
- 2 – 3500Lb Capacity “Dexter Torflex” axles with electric brakes
- “Bulldog 175020” Topwind jack assembly (5000 Lb capacity) on tongue
- 2-5/16″ “Hammerblow 4B8L” ball coupler (12,500Lb capacity)
- 4 – 205/75R-15 radial tires (Goodyear or comparable equal)
- 4 – 15″ White spoke steel wheels c/w chrome center caps
- Emergency breakaway kit c/w safety chains and battery
- 7-Pin RV style trailer plug
- Running gear frame and hitch to be painted BLACK
- CVIP (Certified Vehicle Inspection Permit) done by ITB
Intercontinental Truck Body
|H Type Van Body|
| Air Conditioning
Please call 1-855-5CALROC (225762), use our contact page or talk to one of our sales experts listed below if you have any questions, need a quote or are ready to place an order.