This NEMO® SY Duel Horizontal Pump Package was built in 2011 by NETZSCH. The unit is in EXCELLENT FIELD READY CONDITION. It is ready to deploy to your project today!
This package can be viewed in our Lloydminster Alberta storage yard. Please call 1-855-5CALROC (225762) or use our contacts page if you have any questions, need a quote or are ready to place an order.
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps General Overview
NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump Overview
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is used for demanding applications in every branch of industry around the globe. In bearing block design with free shaft extension, this pump can be run with any type of drive, such as servo motors, diesel motors or hydraulic drives. The pump can also handle high-pressure applications. Four rotor/stator geometries are available, enabling the pump to be customized perfectly to your application case. The NEMO® SY is suitable for all branches of industry where low- to mid- viscosity and/or shear-sensitive, abrasive or adhesive media must be safely and gently conveyed.
Features of the NEMO® SY:
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- High pressure capability without valves
- Mechanical seal is located at the front of the product flow, making flushing unnecessary in many applications.
- Flange bearing separate from foot, making stator replacement easy
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump offers you:
- Conveying pressure up to 72 bar
- Gentle product conveyance
- Pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- Easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- Variable modular system
- Various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- The right joint for any application
- Standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump Specifications
|Suction Pressure||70 – 201 kPa|
|Pump Operating Speed||288 – 310 RPM|
|1.40 – 1.60 m/s|
|Frequency||44 – 48 Hz|
Power Required At Shaft
|Running Torque||792 Nm|
|0 – 85 °C|
Baldor Reliance 50 HP Electric Motor Specifications
|Minimum Frequency||22 Hz
|Number of Poles||4
Number of Phases
|IP55 – TEFC|
Please call 1-855-5CALROC (225762), use our contact page or talk to one of our sales experts listed below if you have any questions, need a quote or are ready to place an order.